Our Handmade Sewn Products

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sew & Sing & Everything Bling brings you : "My Hazy Baby" face masks!

Hi Now I'm truly back..heheh..I've been so busy with my cakes and active toddler  that I've not cencentrated on my sewing so much. Good news though ..Sew & Sing & Everything bling has a new product. Presenting to you MY HAZY BABY face masks. Available in sizes L, M and S.

Sizes when bottom part of mask not pulled down to chin (inches)
L : 8' x 4.5' (Usually for men) RM 15 each
M : (Usually for ladies) RM 12 each
S: 5.5' x 3.5' (suitable for kids but ladies can wear it too if you want a smaller size mask) RM 10 each
All prices not inclusive of delivery.

What is it made of:
My Hazy Baby consists of 3 layers of fabric so it's pretty good at filtering the air that you breathe but it's not suffocating at all. Modelling it here is my lovely hubster ;0)
1st layer: Designer fabric (For fashion statement)
2nd layer : Felt material (For added air filtration)
3rd layer: Satin material (For comfort)

The pics above are the ones that I made for my family but here I've attached all the US designer fabrics that are available for this cute custom made face mask. I'm also using elastic bands for the masks in these pics but for My Hazy Baby I'm just going to attach fabric strips so that you can tie it up to your head. I'm NOT attaching elastic bands on My Hazy Baby because each individual person's head size is different so an elastic band may be to tight or too loose when the mask is worn. The best thing is to tie it to your head according to your own comfort. 
The haze is almost clearing up now but as you know it will come every year so it's good to have one to stash for a hazy day. Made to order only though.
 Do write to me at homemaydecakes@gmail.com to order. Just write which fabric you want and what size and amount and I'll quote you the price. Just note that it will take up to two days to a week for it to finish especially if there is a lot of orders for that week. Don't worry I'll update you once it's done. :) Thanks a bunch peeps!

1MHB

2MHB

3MHB

4MHB

5MHB

6MHB

7MHB

8MHB

9MHB

10MHB

11MHB

12MHB

13MHB

14MHB

15MHB

16MHB

17MHB

18MHB

19MHB

20MHB

21MHB

22MHB

23MHB

24MHB

25MHB

26MHB

27MHB

28MHB

29MHB

30MHB

31MHB


32MHB

33MHB

34MHB
35MHB

No comments:

Post a Comment